Better Together! In August 2018 Williams Scotsman acquired Modular Space Corporation, creating the undisputed leader of specialty rental services in North America. We provide space solutions for the construction, education, energy, industrial, commercial/retail, healthcare, and government markets, serving approximately 50,000 customers through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
We’re seeking an experienced Branch Coordinator for our busy Knoxville, TN location.
This multi-talented professional organizes and coordinates branch activities to ensure effectiveness, communication, and safety while delivering high customer satisfaction through Williams Scotsman’s Core Values of Collaboration, Empowerment, Excellence, and Innovation.
The BC exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to general office management.
Day to day activities may include:
- managing local branch accounts receivables/payables, collection activities
- supporting new order unit selection
- local vendor and contract management
- scheduling service request appointments or responding to customer inquiries
- ordering materials, maintaining and supporting inventory controls
- financial analytical support and reporting
- managing local activities to support the month-end close process
- employee onboarding and time reporting
- other administrative duties
For consideration you must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years relevant experience
- Proven customer support or customer service experience with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and collaborate with team to support customer success
- Strong phone contact handling skills, active listening, excellent oral/written communication, negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You must be a strong self-starter and team player, who brings a positive attitude to work, is enthusiastic about day to day activities and is able to form/maintain good relationships with external and internal customers
- Proficiency with MS Office/Excel/Word/Outlook; familiarity with CRM systems
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Customer focus with the ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Passionate about understanding customers’ needs and working with customers in a consultative manner to meet and exceed their needs and expectations